To provide the highest quality dental care, it is necessary to have a clearly defined financial policy.
As a courtesy to our patients, our billing and insurance department provides the following services:
- Verify coverage and confirm benefits with your dental insurance company
- Submit pre-treatment plans to your dental insurance company for accurate collection of co-payments at time of service
- Electronically submit or mail all dental claims on date of service
Due at Time of Service:
- Full payment for patients who are not covered by dental insurance
- Full payment for patients covered by Delta Dental or United Concordia (The insurance payment for these plans go directly to the subscriber, not our office.)
- For dental insurance companies that pay us directly, the amount not covered is due at time of service.
The parent or guardian bringing the patient is legally responsible for payment.
We Accept the Following Methods of Payment:
- 30 day payment arrangement (call for details)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Care Credit (Apply Online) We offer both 6 month and 12 month no interest through Care Credit with approval
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our billing and insurance department @ 717-741-0848 (Option 5) during CDCY business hours, Monday – Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Our insurance is not accepted at CDCY, but we consider it well worth the cost. We have seen every dentist in the practice for routine appointments as well as restorative work. My daughter starting having problems before she was even two years old and their gentle, attentive care has left her with zero apprehension about dental visits. I would (and do) recommend this practice to anyone looking for a pediatric dentist. ~ L. Burns
I was so impressed with CDCY. It was my daughter’s first appointment there. Before our visit at CDCY, my daughter who is 3 years old, was seen at my dentist. And wow, what a HUGE difference it was. The whole team was great! I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Even though they were out of my network, it was worth every penny. They even submitted our dental claim for our direct reimbursement.~ Sara R.
From” the moment we walked in, all employees were polite and kind. The receptionists were polite, helpful, and organized. All paperwork was prepared for me ahead of time. The hygienists and dentists were knowledgeable and took the time to explain procedures and outcomes. They interacted with and educated my children on dental hygiene at their level. They allowed me to accompany my children into the treatment area. ~ J.H.
After doing my research on pediatric dentists in the York, PA area, I decided to take my 2 year old daughter to CDCY for her first dental visit. It was obvious that the staff had a genuine interest and extensive experience in providing a comfortable experience for visitors. The wait time was minimal and I didn’t feel rushed during the visit. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. My daughter had a great time and I was very pleased with the services provided and customer service. I look forward to my daughter’s follow up visit (and I have a feeling she is looking forward to it too!) ~ CMR
For additional reviews from our patients, please visit rateadentist.com.